NEW ZEALAND 2023
ARE YOU SEARCHING FOR A MASSIVE CHALLENGE?
NEW ZEALAND TEAM
SOUTHERN LAKES ULTRA FEBRUARY 2023
7 DAYS ; 270KMS (170 MILES)
- TEAM FULL -
Our TEAM of ADVENTURERS will be heading to the 7 day multi-stage Southern Lakes Ultra to be held on 19-25 February 2023 in Queenstown, New Zealand.
QUICK FACTS: Suitable for those who can already hike 15kms or run 10kms (at any speed) and are willing to train 4-6 times per week for 6 months.
Team members will be selected to become part of a supportive community to train (virtually) and attend this event with Cath Wallis @cath.wallis and will receive the following:
1. access to a very supportive group, who understands all the emotions around preparing for and completing a difficult trail event
2. personalised training plan, created bespoke for YOU, based on YOUR starting fitness, focusing on running and/or hiking, to ensure you achieve your GOAL
3. Private Facebook group exclusive to the group, run by Cath Wallis
4. Guidance on gear, clothing, food, hydration
For full event details head to the event website here.
COSTS: Team members will be responsible for paying for their transport, accommodation and event entry.
Team membership: $15/week; paid per quarter
TEAM SELECTION: Cath is passionate about getting people outdoors, regardless of body type or previous experience. Successful applicants will be those who are taking a BIG step out of their comfort zone - and are committed to training for and succeeding in this event. Our TEAM is open to males and females, and your body size is irrelevant. You must however, be able to obtain a medical clearance from your doctor that you are able to participate.
HOW TO APPLY: Please complete the form below, and explain:
- why you would like to be chosen for the team?
- are you a runner, a hiker or a run/walker?
Event 19-25 February 2023.